Friday, October 15, 2010
The Social Network
Over the weekend I went to go see The Social Network. I thought it was really good. It was mainly about why the people Mark Zuckerberg, who created facebook, thought were his friends sued him. He was so weird, he couldn't communicate with people that well because he was so smart. When he talked it was like 1,000 words per minute. People say that's why he created facebook because he didn't have any social skills. Right now, him and his friend are the youngest millionaire's in the world. I think facebook was such a great idea. It's a good way for people to keep in touch if they don't see eachother or live far away. I always think about how mad the myspace guy is. Everyone ditched myspace and started going on facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment