Tuesday, October 19, 2010
My Wonderful Weekend
Over the weekend, I went to my friend's Bre and Megan's party. I thought it was okay, but it was just really awkard for everyone. No one was in a party mood either. There were probably around 50 people there. I went to the party with my friend Madi Gomez. We had to walk home because she only lives two streets away from Bre's house. It was 11:30 at night and we just talking on the way home. Then a guy comes out of nowhere and starts walking on the other side of the street. He looks really creepy. He has his hood up and his hands in his pockets and he's wearing all black so you can't really see him. Madi and I just keep walking and try to ignore them but then as I turn around i notice he is following us. I freaked out and told Madi and she said to just keep walking and he should go away. Then we walked a little faster but so did he. We got to the end of the street and turned a corner and Madi told me to run and follow her. We had to run down an entire street to get away from. We got to the end in less than like 5 seconds, that's how fast we ran. Then he started jogging to catch up with us and he was clapping his hands chasing us. Then Madi told me to follow her through this backyard to the front of her house. I had already ran a lot that day and I could not breathe at all. We got back to Madi's house and I walked in and I was about to pass out. I had to sit down and then I got something to drink. My throat hurt so bad from not being able to breathe. It finally went away, but then i had a really bad cough. That was my wonderful weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment