Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Miss Zendzian? Always Present

I thought this was the best story. I think it's crazy that she went to school everyday except for once in kindergarten. The story about her grandpa funeral's was weird. Most people miss a few days of school, after there is a death in their family to try and get over it, but she just went back to school right away. I would definitely go home first before I went to school. I feel like I would have to get ready and everything since I had just spent so long in the car. I always feel like I have to miss a few days because I just need a break from school to catch up on sleep. I get sick a lot in the winter so I don't think I could ever manage to have that great of attendance. Having that great of attendance does help when you apply for a college, but I still don't think that would matter to me. I could never be present for my entire life in school, it just wouldn't work for me.

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be awful if she missed the last day?

    P.S. You sit next to me in journalism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about missing a few days to catch up on sleep, and i get sick a lot in the winter too. I don't know how she didn't miss school when her grandpa died, because i know i would have!

    ReplyDelete